Apply for PR instead of Study Permit in Canada

PR has more worth than Study Permit if you have experience

Canada is accepting more than ever!

“This is even for my friends already studying in Europe, East Asia, Australia, and United States”

After securing admission, or even before that, apply for Canadian PR instead of Study Permit if you’re under 31.

  • Advantages:
  1. You just have to secure admission in any university and then you can come without visa.

  2. Your tuition fees will be half as compared to study visa holder.

  3. You will get low income benefits.

  4. You will be eligible for child care benefits.

  5. You will be eligible for multiple Canadian scholarships.

  6. You can work more than 20 hours a week during studies.

  7. Only one year process

  • Disadvantages: none

  • Eligibility

IELTS: S 7.0 R 7.0 W 7.0 L 8.0

  • Job Experience: >3 years

  • Masters Degree minimum.

That’s it!

If you think you’re eligible then google “CIC skilled worker immigration program”.

If you don’t have masters, or are above 31, check your eligibility at:

Your total score at the calculator should be 460+ which is the most optimal case.

Like this post or have questions? Drop your words in comments and I’ll get right back to you.